Yehuda

Default Word's User Process shutdown Automation process

I have a batch program that prints a folder full of Word Files with
automation. I want to be able to run my program but I also want to continue
using Word while it is printing. However, when the Word document opens with
Automation and than I open another word document, not with automation
(meaning clicking on a word file icon), both files close after the printing
is complete. - Probably when it reaches:
wdoc.close
wdoc = Nothing

In my program I open Word:
Set m_wApp = GetObject("", "Word.Application") ' New Instance of Word

After I finish printing the file:
m_wDoc.Close SaveChanges:=False

In my batch printing program I have a separate instance of Word (as I watch
it being created in the process list even if a Word instance is present)
which I thought would solve this problem. But it doesn't. How do I solve this
issue to make the User's word instance to be a seperate instance. Or at least
not allow the user to shutdown the Word process?