billybob

Default OT

I know this is a Word NG, but there are lot of very "in-the-know" people in
this NG. I know this is off-topic, but I'm trying to find an NG, or forum
that deals with art and paintings. So for, I've come up short. Thanks for
any input...anyone?

billybob

I obviously assumed too much. I apologize for being out of line.

Mike Hyndman

On Wed, 28 Sep 2005 15:12:44 -0400, "billybob" wrote:

I know this is a Word NG, but there are lot of very "in-the-know" people in
this NG. I know this is off-topic, but I'm trying to find an NG, or forum
that deals with art and paintings. So for, I've come up short. Thanks for
any input...anyone?

alt.art.modern
alt.art.postmodern
to name two
I don't know how "popular" these NG's are but if you have access to all
the ngs in your mailer, just do a search for "art", painting doesn't
register any hits.
HTH
MH
remove -bats- to reply
Stefan Blom

Try searching at http://groups.google.com/advanced_search?hl=en

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"billybob" wrote in message
I obviously assumed too much. I apologize for being out of line.

billybob

Thanks, Stefan and Mike, for your responses. I will check out your
suggestions.