S. Diego

Default WordPad question

Is there a way to check spelling when using WordPad?

Thanks a lot,

Diego.

Stefan Blom

Not that I know of. To be sure, ask in a Windows newsgroup.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"S. Diego" wrote in message
Is there a way to check spelling when using WordPad?

Thanks a lot,

Diego.

Dian D. Chapman, MVP

This article will provide some info, but not about spell check. Don't
believe it has a way to do that.

Dian D. Chapman, Technical Consultant
Microsoft MVP, MOS Certified
Editor/TechTrax Ezine