drybones

Default Task Pane keeps disapearing

The task pane does show when first opening Word 2002.
As soon as I open a document the task pane does a vanishing act.

It is a bit annoying to have to open 'View' then select 'Task Pane' to
retrieve it.

Will some nice person, please, point me to a work around?

Many thanks,
drybones

Luc

Drybones,
Not sure but maybe this will help:
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...owTaskPane.htm
Luc
"drybones" schreef in bericht
The task pane does show when first opening Word 2002.
As soon as I open a document the task pane does a vanishing act.

It is a bit annoying to have to open 'View' then select 'Task Pane' to
retrieve it.

Will some nice person, please, point me to a work around?

Many thanks,
drybones

Dian D. Chapman, MVP

Also, know that you can easily toggle it on/off by hitting Ctrl + F1.

Dian D. Chapman, Technical Consultant
Microsoft MVP, MOS Certified
Editor/TechTrax Ezine

View Hurricane Humane Updates: http://www.mousetrax.com/pets.html