Going Crazie in OR

Default How do you set the default for every application to a certain fon.

I like to use Times New Roman and have created all documents in this font.
Today I had a printer error and our tech guy fixed it, but ever since then
every document I pull up that I have previously created opens in GC Times.
How do I stop this? I do not want anything in CG Times and don't want to
have to recreate everything. Any suggestions?
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?R29pbmcgQ3JhemllIGluIE9S?=,

I like to use Times New Roman and have created all documents in this font.
Today I had a printer error and our tech guy fixed it, but ever since then
every document I pull up that I have previously created opens in GC Times.

Have you checked whether the same default printer is selected in Windows?
Sounds like the default printer may have changed, or its settings have changed
so that it's only offering you internal printer fonts (and not TrueType).

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org