Shell

Default Inserting the same hyperlink on all pages in a document

How do I get the *top of document* hyperlink to display like a header in my
document in Word 2000? I have a 40 page document that I'd like users to be
able to click on the hyperlink to go back to the table of contents at the
first page (top of document). Putting in the header and footer doesn't work.
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?U2hlbGw=?=,

How do I get the *top of document* hyperlink to display like a header in my
document in Word 2000? I have a 40 page document that I'd like users to be
able to click on the hyperlink to go back to the table of contents at the
first page (top of document). Putting in the header and footer doesn't work.

In Word, the best thing would probably be a separate, custom toolbar with a
button to "go to top of page". You pull the StartOfDocument command from
Tools/Customize/Commands Category: All commands to that toolbar.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org