Sherry

Default Auto Recovery

When I open a word document the Auto Recovery window comes up with a file
listed as recovered. When I click on the drop down option the three opitions
are, open, save as, or delete when I click on any one of them it then takes
me to a screen that says word cannot open, delete or save this file I click
ok it then says it cannot read from the source file or disk......
please help.

Thanks,