tlist

Default form fields

How do I unprotect a form to alter a form field, make the change, and then
protect again without reseting all the other form fields to thier default
values?

Charles Kenyon

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/CreateAMacro.htm
--

Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/...lfResetOff.htm

so
all may benefit.

See http://www.gmayor.com/installing_macro.htm

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/...lfResetOff.htm

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"tlist" wrote in message
How do I unprotect a form to alter a form field, make the change, and

then
protect again without reseting all the other form fields to thier

default
values?

Dian D. Chapman, MVP

HA! Can we help with a macro? If the previous two articles weren't
enough, then there's always this TechTrax article, too! ;-)

Sharing Macros

By the way, if you're dealing with forms, you may also want to check
out my pile of free forms article he

http://www.mousetrax.com/techpage.html#autoforms

Good luck!

Dian D. Chapman, Technical Consultant