Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] jayhart@verizon.net is offline

Default Date field calculations

Does the advanced field properties, field code have the ability to add
a numer of days to today's date?

This is the current code that I have: DATE \@ "MMMM d, yyyy". I
need to have my letter automatically add 30 days to today's date.

Thanks
Jay

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Summer Summer is offline

Have a look at this:
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Roll_up-Roll_Back_Dates.htm

wrote in message
ups.com...
Does the advanced field properties, field code have the ability to add
a numer of days to today's date?

This is the current code that I have: DATE \@ "MMMM d, yyyy". I
need to have my letter automatically add 30 days to today's date.

Thanks
Jay

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Date calculation fields are very complicated, but all the work has been done
for you in a document you can download from
http://www.wopr.com/cgi-bin/w3t/show...?Number=249902 .

wrote:
Does the advanced field properties, field code have the ability to add
a numer of days to today's date?

This is the current code that I have: DATE \@ "MMMM d, yyyy". I
need to have my letter automatically add 30 days to today's date.

Thanks
Jay

Date Calculations in Word Mail Merge Noah Kaufman Mailmerge 4 October 14th 06 12:32 PM
Performing Date calculations in Word webXpeerience Microsoft Word Help 2 May 26th 06 09:46 AM
Date calculations TheFoz Mailmerge 4 January 31st 06 05:59 PM
calculations using field codes pompeyboyUSA Microsoft Word Help 1 October 23rd 05 01:38 AM
Form Field Calculations Adam Traver Microsoft Word Help 1 July 13th 05 02:36 PM