Micah

Default Multiple footers in created a Word Document

I need to place a footer at the bottom of each page. The problem is, each
footer has to be a different format. Page 1 has no footer, page 2 has an ii,
page 3 has iii, page 4 has 1 and so on to the number 9. My problem is I cant
change from the roman numerals to the regular digits without messing up the
entire sequence. How can we enter different sequences on the footers?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Daiya Mitchell

Start he
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/HeaderFooter.htm

And see also
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...rontMatter.htm

You will need a First Page Footer for page 1 and a section break between
page 3 and page 4, but use the Format Page Number icon on the header/footer
toolbar and you will not need to unlink the sections.

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/

Convert Word 2003 documents to WordPerfect formate Carol Microsoft Word Help 6 March 9th 06 07:11 AM
Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM
macro in word js Microsoft Word Help 1 December 28th 04 03:01 AM