Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mario G. Mario G. is offline

Default DOCX File and PDF Input Text Fields?

Is there a special content control or way to have input text fields in the
resulting PDF when coverting from a Word 2007 docx documents? I am using the
MS Add-in to save to PDF or XPS which doesn't support this feature (or at
least I can't find a way to do this).

Is there some 3rd party tools to do this or a way in Word 2007 to do this so
that the resulting PDF has Input fields?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hello Mario

Mario G. wrote:
Is there a special content control or way to have input text fields in the
resulting PDF when coverting from a Word 2007 docx documents? I am using the
MS Add-in to save to PDF or XPS which doesn't support this feature (or at
least I can't find a way to do this).

Is there some 3rd party tools to do this or a way in Word 2007 to do this so
that the resulting PDF has Input fields?

I know that you can add form fields directly in Acrobat (the full
version, not the AdobeReader), but I'm not aware (FWIW) of any easy way
to get from Word forms to Acrobat forms.

[Not all too easy to program since there are a bunch of different
"fields" in Word.]

Greetings
Robert
--