Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dae

Default How do I get my autotext to automatically insert the date..again?

It used to work. I went under the "regional times" and long date is set
correctly. Please help. Thanks dae
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bagia

Here's one way of doing this:

1) Insert the date on to your document. Make sure it is set for auto updte.
2) Select the date you want to store as an AutoText entry.
3) On the Insert menu, point to AutoText, and click New.
4) Enter the name for the entry.
5) Your entry is now Normal category of your AutoText.

I hope this helps,
Bagia

"dae" wrote:

It used to work. I went under the "regional times" and long date is set
correctly. Please help. Thanks dae

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dae

Thanks. I finally got it to work again ).