Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] Compustudent@gmail.com is offline

Default How to use Includetext properly?

I have an excel file with a lot of documents listed in it.

I want to create a new document that will contain all the text from all
the other documents.
Someone recommeded that i set up a mailmerge, and use the includetext
function.

But I cant figure out how to do it. where exactly do I type in the
include text information. and then how do I tell it to use the files
from that are listed in my excel file?

Thank You