Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
cycle

Default File password

I forgot my password for a word file, How can I open this file?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

You can't without the password. You'll either have to pay some dubious
hacker to sell you a utility that will allegedly find the password (which
may not be as easy as the claims made for such utilities if your password is
something more complicated than the name of your pet dog) or you may find
hypnosis safer