Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberAide

Default How can I print the document name at the bottom of the document?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom

Place the cursor in the footer: On the View menu, click Header and
Footer. Click the Switch Between Header and Footer button on the
Header/Footer toolbar.

Click the Insert AutoText button, and choose the Filename item.
Alternatively, directly insert the FileName field via Insert | Field.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP