Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lisa Lisa is offline

Default 16 page folded booklet template

Hello,
I am trying to produce a booklet but the only template I can find is 8
pages, I need 16, I can't seem to add pages to the 8 page template without
the folds not working right
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Assuming you have Word 2002 or above, just set the "Multiple pages" setting
on the Margins tab of Page Setup to "Book fold," and you can have as many
pages as you want (in multiples of four).

"LISA" wrote in message
Hello,
I am trying to produce a booklet but the only template I can find is 8
pages, I need 16, I can't seem to add pages to the 8 page template without
the folds not working right

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lisa Lisa is offline

When I try this the cover page, back page, page 2, page 4, page 7 and 9 all
print ok, the rest are out of order or upside down. Any suggestions?

"LISA" wrote in message
Hello,
I am trying to produce a booklet but the only template I can find is 8
pages, I need 16, I can't seem to add pages to the 8 page template without
the folds not working right

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you're duplexing, you'll need to change the direction in which pages are
flipped. This setting will be in your printer Properties.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Assuming you have Word 2002 or above, just set the "Multiple pages"

setting
on the Margins tab of Page Setup to "Book fold," and you can have as

many
pages as you want (in multiples of four).

newsgroup so
all may benefit.