Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
RiqueG RiqueG is offline

Default Recent Documents Word 2003 - Need to add more to the list!

For years I used MSWorks and there was an interface that allowed me to view
hundreds of my last documents. It was easy for me to locate commonly used
files. I've been using Word with SP3 for a while now and can only access up
to 9 documents from the drop down menu only. So I spend a good part of each
day searching for documents using the search program in explorer. I have to
remember what I named the document, remember a word in the document, or when
it was modified. It's a HUGE waste of my time every day. Is there a setting I
can change to display 100 or more documents, or an add-on program to it works
like the Works program?. Thanks for you help.