Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bobby

Default How do I chang the header on each new chapter?

I'm writing a multi-chapter book using Word 2003.

My book consists of several chapters. I would like a slightly different
header on the first page of each chapter.

I am using one of the supplied Microsoft templates for my book (I think that
it's the "manual" template). This has a large chapter number and some other
text on the first page of each chapter. Subsequent pages have slightly
different running headers.

I have added a new chapter to my book but it has inherited the previous
header. I would like it to take the header style from the Chapter 1 from
page.

Can anyone advise?

Cheers.

Bobby