bparks79

Default Custom paper priting problems

I am trying to print an invitation on a 5.5" by 8.5" portrait paper. The
setup in print view, as well as paper size are all set to these measures.
However, when I put my paper into my printer along the edges that can be
guided, the text comes out so far off center that some words are off the edge
of the page. Can anyone suggest what else I might try or where else I can
turn for free help?
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

I've seen that happen. Make sure EVERYTHING is set for the smaller paper.
Double check your printer setup. I'm almost willing to bet 50¢ that it's not
set for the smaller paper.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]