catlin13

Default schdmapi.dll error when tryping to print envelope using Address Bo

I can use the Outlook address book within word with the mail merge feature,
but when I try to print a single envelope and open the address book, I get a
"schdmapi.dll" error.

I have run all the windows updates, tried downloading the schdmapi.dll file
and load it from the Office 2000 disk (I am now running Office XP and tried
both import/export with the *.pst file to move it to the new computer and
also "copied" it into the new folder with the same result). I tried putting
the dll file in both the system32 directory and in the 1003 folder under the
office directory.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

PS - I also ran the Office repair and then uninstalled and reinstalled the
entire suite.