Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Brenda S.

Default Embedded Excel spreadsheets in Word

I embedded an Excel spreadsheet (2002 version) into Word for an electronic
application. I protected the document, told Users to unprotect, edit as
directed and click outside the spreadsheet to "keep the info" and then
reprotect the sheet and save the file to also "keep" their Word form entries.
Sometimes the Excel spreadsheet disappears when users try to enter data and
won't reappear until they click "Undo" twice. How can I correct this? It's
very frustrating to users and we've been unable to determine which
spreadsheet will generate this action within the document.