Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
La La Lara

Default Add a new page in a form by using a macro???

I have a form which is currently one page long. I have put the form fields
in tables and limited the number of characters in the form fields so that the
formatting of the form will not be changed when too much text is entered.

However, a user may at times need to enter more text than the field allows.
Is there a ??macro?? that can be invoked when the field is "full" that will
insert a new page with an unlimited form field?