keatait

Default Multiple pages don't show up in WORD

If I'm typing a WORD document the second page does not show up on the screen
unless I put a manual page break in. The second page is there and is created
but is just not displayed. Of course putting manual page breaks in is
frustrating if you are editing the document a lot. Any clues?
Charles Kenyon

Don't use manual page breaks.

Version of Word?

Are you in normal view? Print view?

What is on the second page? A table or graphic?
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"keatait" wrote in message
If I'm typing a WORD document the second page does not show up on the
screen
unless I put a manual page break in. The second page is there and is
created
but is just not displayed. Of course putting manual page breaks in is
frustrating if you are editing the document a lot. Any clues?

garfield-n-odie

Open the Word document that has this problem, and click on Format
| Columns | One | Apply to: Whole document | OK. Even if "One"
already appears to be selected, click on it anyway.

keatait wrote:

If I'm typing a WORD document the second page does not show up on the screen
unless I put a manual page break in. The second page is there and is created
but is just not displayed. Of course putting manual page breaks in is
frustrating if you are editing the document a lot. Any clues?

keatait

Thanks ... that does solve the problem. It was happening on all our documents
so I am really grateful to have this sorted. Thanks again.