ME

Default Change default details that show in Open list of files

Using Word 2003. When I go to File, Open, and the list of files appears, how
do I change the default details that show about the files. If I right click,
I can choose from a list of details. For instance, how do I get "Date
Created" to display for every file all of the time?

Some files may not store this information.

news

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Right click on any column heading to get a menu of the available fields.
Click on the ones you want. You can rearrange the order by dragging the
headings, but do this carefully, as it's easy to get one collapsed or

out of
range.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.