Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
EmanJR

Default Wierd Word Problems

I have had a Problem sometimes happening with Office XP 2002 the Word
Package. My wife sometimes will save a large file, with specific Formats to
it like stylish Fonts, that are TT Fonts, but sometimes when she Reloads the
Document it will all of the sudden switch the Fonts to something different Or
make certain letters in that Document Disapear like the Captilized W did that
to her, so all the way through her document all the W's had dissapeared. We
ran checks for viruses and other stuff Like that but nothing came up.
Wondering if Anyone out there had any ideas as to what might be wrong with
that. The system that i had it in was a 1.25Ghz Amd with Windows 98SE and 40
GB Hard Drive, + 512 MB Ram. I don't know if that would have something to do
with it.

Also she has had situations where she is typing and set a certain TT Font to
be used, and in mid stream while typing Word would change it on her.

Any Suggestions on this mystery.