Melissa

Default Formattingissue

A user is using Word 2003 and is trying to copy text into another document.
It is copying over in a totally different format (i.e. different font, the
bold in now not bold, the regular text is now bold, etc.). The original
document in typed in Arial 12 and the toolbar reflects this, but when you
select the entire document, Word says the document is in Times New Roman.
When you copy the entire document into a new document, the same thing happens
- the toolbar says Arial, but when the entire document is highlighted, it
says Times New Roman.

I have attempted to edit the Normal.dot, but it is saying it is in Arial 12,
which is what we want, both for when we copy the document as well as insert
text. We can't get this document to cooperate - any suggestions?

Thanks - Melissa