Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
tcg tcg is offline

Default How do I change the font size in the task pane?

I have a customer with poor eyesight. In Office 2003 the task pane she would
like the font to be larger.

She has a 22inch screen and typically sets the magnification of her word
documents to 200%, but that doesn't affect the task pane.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Try Start menu Programs Accessories Accessibility Magnifier.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

CyberTaz wrote:
Unless someone can offer a programming solution... I don't know of
another way. There are no "internal" settings in Word for that
purpose. You can try some of the Windows/Control Panel/Accessibility
settings to see if they offer any improvement, but even those that
change font size don't have any effect on the Task Pane.

"tcg" wrote in message
I have a customer with poor eyesight. In Office 2003 the task pane
she would
like the font to be larger.

She has a 22inch screen and typically sets the magnification of her
word documents to 200%, but that doesn't affect the task pane.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Unless someone can offer a programming solution... I don't know of another
way. There are no "internal" settings in Word for that purpose. You can try
some of the Windows/Control Panel/Accessibility settings to see if they
offer any improvement, but even those that change font size don't have any
effect on the Task Pane.
--
Regards |:)
Bob Jones