Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
John Barnes John Barnes is offline

Default How to collate so the pages are not reversed?

When I use "collate" my pages are printed in reverse order, ; i.e.; first
page is printed and so on until last page is printed. Then I have to shuffle
the pages to get the first page to come out on top. How can I get "collate to
print the last page first so the copy comes out correctly without shuffling?

I am using Windows 7 with latest Microsoft Word from Microsoft Office.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Sounds like you need to enable "Reverse print order" in Word (Office Button
| Word Options | Advanced: Print) or change a setting in your printer
Properties.

http://word.mvps.org

"John Barnes" John wrote in message
When I use "collate" my pages are printed in reverse order, ; i.e.; first
page is printed and so on until last page is printed. Then I have to
shuffle
the pages to get the first page to come out on top. How can I get "collate
print the last page first so the copy comes out correctly without
shuffling?

I am using Windows 7 with latest Microsoft Word from Microsoft Office.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement