Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
therese1216

Default HOW DO I UNLOCK A "read only" document?

We just bought a new computer. I went and typed a document for work in word
and saved it on a disk. When I went back to it a couple of hours later, I get
a read only message when I attempt to save my changes. I've followed the
steps that windows gives in response to my question on how to remove "read
only" with no sucess. Can anyone help?