Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
cat cat is offline

Default How to insert pictures all around a document as border?

I need to insert pictures around all my document like for exemple I would do
with a border.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi kitty

cat wrote:
I need to insert pictures around all my document like for exemple I would do
with a border.

Hmm, if you cannot use Word's own border feature, then you could get
there by manually pasting the pictures as Shapes (floating thingies) and
anchoring them to the header.

View | Header and Footer and then Insert | Picture | From File,
copy/paste repeatedly the picture, etc.

HTH
Robert
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement