Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bri205 bri205 is offline

Default Compatibility pack

I am having trouble viewing word 2007 docs on my laptop in word 2003, I
downloaded the compatibility pack, but now I can't find it. Where do I look
to run the download?

-B
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

You would either have saved the file to run later or to it to run. Which did
you do?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"bri205" wrote in message
I am having trouble viewing word 2007 docs on my laptop in word 2003, I
downloaded the compatibility pack, but now I can't find it. Where do I
look
to run the download?

-B

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Have you actually tried opening a 2007 file?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~