Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
carbonater

Default Print size!

I am creating an envolope 6X9 " in word. When printing the desired results
will print on the left 50% of the envelope but when printing the actual print
is 1/8 of the envelope. Print prevue shows the proper finish product. But,it
comes out way small.
HELP!!!!
carbonater
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Dawn Crosier

When you look at your printer settings make sure you don't have an
extremely high dpi set. Try setting it down to 600 dpi. I have run
across that issue on several HP printers lately. Unfortunately
without know what your exact printer make and model is, I can't tell
you where to go look, so you will have to snoop around and see what
you can figure out.

The other thing that I would do, is add the envelope to your document
and confirm the font size of your address in comparison to the
printing area of your address space. From the Tools menu, select
Options, and in the View area turn on Text boundaries.

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

This message is posted to a newsgroup. Please post replies and
questions to the newsgroup so that others can learn as well.

news