Yugcam

Default Word keeps changing Language

Okay, this is bugging me seriously now. I have set my language to US English
inside Word and also using the Language Settings. However, it keeps reverting
back to French for some reason. I disabled every language but English, but
French keeps coming back. How do I fix this?

Yugcam

The problem occurs despite the setting. All of a sudden words will appear
with the red underlining, saying they're misspelled. Right-clicking on the
words pops up possible definitions--all French words.