Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peacefulrick Peacefulrick is offline

Default Book Template?

I want to write a book. Is there a "Word" template for compsing a book?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

See http://daiya.mvps.org/bookword.htm and
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Custom...platePart1.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Peacefulrick wrote:
I want to write a book. Is there a "Word" template for compsing a
book?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

For a manuscript template, see
http://home.earthlink.net/~wordsintotype/Template.htm. For more on the
making of books, see http://daiya.mvps.org/bookword.htm

"Peacefulrick" wrote in message
I want to write a book. Is there a "Word" template for compsing a book?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mike Hall - MS MVP Windows Shell/User Mike Hall - MS MVP Windows Shell/User is offline

As I am sure you appreciate, and a visit to your local library will confirm
this, there are many types of books in existence.. one book template really
wouldn't cover the range at all.. perhaps you would like to tell us what
kind of book you had in mind, and maybe even a short synopsis just to give
us some idea of the kind of 'look' that you will need?

--
Mike Hall
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User