Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
eternal_flame eternal_flame is offline

Default Footer problem - please help!!!

I work in a college and we have exams due to start next week. The technical
team are unable to help with the problem that has been reported so i really
need your help.

When writing in a footer, on certain computers but only intermitantly, the
writing has been writing all in one spot each letter on top of the other so
that after typing so much it just looks like a black blob. We've considered
margins, etc, all the general stuff that comes to mind first but we can't
think whats causing it.

The exams coming up are in word production and students will lose marks for
not putting a footer in correctly, which is why it is so important.

Please help