rayek

Default custom document properties limitation 255 bytes?

hello.
i´ve got problems with a smart word template:
i ´m writing properties into a template via asp,
but there´s a limitation so if i set a propertyvalue with more than
255 bytes, Word "amputates" all further bytes.

is there a possibility to enter more bytes or is it definately limited to
255 bytes??
can fields, that display the custom properties in my document, contain more
bytes?

kindly regards
rayek