Tee411

Default Need help with footer problem

Problem: Pre-existing footer. Try to edit footer by deleting date in
footer and replacing with a new date. Save document. When going to print
the doc, the footer always reverts back to the previous date. If I delete
entire footer and retype, the new date will appear, but if I just want to
delete date and type in new date, the former date will print instead.
Anyone know how to correct this? Thank you.