Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
daniesmiley daniesmiley is offline

Default How do I stop text from spilling over a locked cell in a table?

I have created a table that is being used as a makeshift form.
I have set the table height to be exactly 1" and the width to 100%.
However, I want the cell so that if you keep typing to the end of the cell,
that the text doesn't spill over. Right now it does, even though you cannot
see it I know it's there cause i can see the curser below.
Please let me know what setting I need to put on so that it stops input when
you get to the bottom edge of the cell.