Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bruce A. Bruce A. is offline

Default How can I do drag-and-drop editing in Word 2007?

I'd like to be able to create a to-do list where I can rearrange and
reprioritize entries via drag-and-drop. I have something like that with
Ta-Da, but I'd like to NOT have to go online, sign in, etc every time I want
to adjust or edit my to-do list.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

?

Is your to-do list in Word 2007 and stored on your hard drive? If so, why
are you going online?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Bruce A." Bruce wrote in message
I'd like to be able to create a to-do list where I can rearrange and
reprioritize entries via drag-and-drop. I have something like that with
Ta-Da, but I'd like to NOT have to go online, sign in, etc every time I
want
to adjust or edit my to-do list.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bruce A.[_2_] Bruce A.[_2_] is offline

"Ta-Da" is an online to-do-list service, where lists can be rearranged by
drag-and-drop. I like that, but it's inconvenient to have to go online to
use the service.

So, as I said, I'd like to NOT have to go online. If I can do the same
thing with a to-do list in Word 2007 on my desktop or notebook, it would be
much more convenient and accessible.

There's a checkbox on Word 2007 that supposedly enables drag-and-drop. But
when it's checked, drag-and-drop STILL doesn't seem to work. (Searching for
similar queries in the discussion groups here, this seems to be a problem
just about across the board. Whatever that checkbox does, if anything, it
DOESN'T enable drag-and-drop.)

So, once again I"m asking: Is there a way to make a to-do list in Word 2007
that can be rearranged via drag-and-drop? Thanks.

-- Bruce A.

- - - - -

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

?

Is your to-do list in Word 2007 and stored on your hard drive? If so, why
are you going online?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Bruce A." Bruce wrote in message
I'd like to be able to create a to-do list where I can rearrange and
reprioritize entries via drag-and-drop. I have something like that with
Ta-Da, but I'd like to NOT have to go online, sign in, etc every time I
want
to adjust or edit my to-do list.

.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

FWIW, I've never had a problem with Drag'n'Drop. Note that it doesn't
work when some panels are open, such as Cross Reference and Find.

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:
?

Is your to-do list in Word 2007 and stored on your hard drive? If so, why
are you going online?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Bruce A." Bruce wrote in message
I'd like to be able to create a to-do list where I can rearrange and
reprioritize entries via drag-and-drop. *I have something like that with
Ta-Da, but I'd like to NOT have to go online, sign in, etc every time I
want
to adjust or edit my to-do list.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bruce A.[_2_] Bruce A.[_2_] is offline

Even when Cross Reference and Find are closed, I'm still not able to
drag-and-drop.

-- Bruce A.

?