dawnr91

Default my insertion point size has been changed, how do i fix it?

this may seem a bit strange and silly but it seems that my insertion point in
Word has been changed. It is about half the size it should be and i was
wondering if there is any way to fix it or change it back. I don't know how
it was changed to begin with so i can't follow the same procedure to change
it back.
Jay Freedman

On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 03:32:02 -0700, "dawnr91"
wrote:

this may seem a bit strange and silly but it seems that my insertion point in
Word has been changed. It is about half the size it should be and i was
wondering if there is any way to fix it or change it back. I don't know how
it was changed to begin with so i can't follow the same procedure to change
it back.

Set the zoom to 500% and then back to 100%. It always works for me.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman