Scott May

Default Mail Merge Error

I am doing a mail merge in code. When I do the mail merge I a message box
that shows

There are too many spelling or grammatical errors in Letters1 to continue
displaying them. To check the spelling and grammar of this document, choose
Spelling and Grammar from the tolls menu.

I then get an error that says the "Call was rejected by Callee."

Is there a way to turn off the spelling and grammar check from code?

Thanks

Doug Robbins

In the mailmerge main document, try setting the Language to "No Proofing" by
selecting all of the text in the document and then accessing the Language
and then Set Language item from the Tools menu.

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP