Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Nedan Nedzatra Nedan Nedzatra is offline

Default Running Userform

Hia

How can I run a Userform without enabling ActiveX or Macros and without
getting into VB Editor? Is there any way to have the list of Userforms (just
like the list of Macros)on the main Word interface?

Can you help Mates?

Nedan Nedzatra

How do I get a running header with running page numbers? rsw5060 Page Layout 2 December 9th 08 03:55 AM
Userform Template Bill d Microsoft Word Help 1 February 3rd 07 12:13 PM
Userform Sharpe Microsoft Word Help 1 March 17th 06 06:13 AM
Userform - .Range_ Michelle Microsoft Word Help 1 December 8th 05 02:45 AM
Running Macro from Word vs running macro from vb.net prog Simon New Users 0 July 16th 05 10:17 AM