Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bill d Bill d is offline

Default Userform Template

Hi,

I am pretty new to userforms but I creating a document that will be used by
a number of individuals in the company each with different addresses.

What I would like to put together is a userform that users see when they
open the template (the template is a letter). The userform would ask them to
select the location number they are in, each location number is associated
with a department which is each at a different address. When the user
selects their location number the userform would automatically place the
correct corresponding address, phone number and fax number at the bottom of
the page.

I appreciate any help I can get. I have some code and the userform itself
worked out but I don't think I am putting it all in the right place.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi ?B?QmlsbCBE?=,

I am pretty new to userforms but I creating a document that will be used by
a number of individuals in the company each with different addresses.

What I would like to put together is a userform that users see when they
open the template (the template is a letter). The userform would ask them to
select the location number they are in, each location number is associated
with a department which is each at a different address. When the user
selects their location number the userform would automatically place the
correct corresponding address, phone number and fax number at the bottom of
the page.

I appreciate any help I can get. I have some code and the userform itself
worked out but I don't think I am putting it all in the right place.

You'll have better luck getting a discussion going by asking this in a word.vba
newsgroup. This group is targeted at end-users, so you're less likely to find
people who can help. Have you read the information available at word.mvps.org?

And when you post, you need to describe exactly where you're having
difficulties. What you write here is so general, no one has any idea what kind
of help you need.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org