Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Debbie

Default Why is bold not printing?

I have used CNTL-B to bold words forever. I still use that feature but the
other day something weird happened. Now, the word appears to be in bold on
the screen, and appears to be in bold in Print Preview, but when it is
actually printed, all bolding disappears. When printing from other computers
in our office, the document comes out fine. So it has to be something unique
to my hard drive, I am guessing. It also happens with CNTL-U (underlining)
and CNTL-I (italics).

Has anyone EVER experienced this. If so help, please????? Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Debbie

Hmmm, I have been using Times New Roman forever. Do you know how I could
have damaged my font? Yikes!!!!

"Debbie" wrote in message
I have used CNTL-B to bold words forever. I still use that feature but

the
other day something weird happened. Now, the word appears to be in bold

on
the screen, and appears to be in bold in Print Preview, but when it is
actually printed, all bolding disappears. When printing from other

computers
in our office, the document comes out fine. So it has to be something

unique
to my hard drive, I am guessing. It also happens with CNTL-U

(underlining)
and CNTL-I (italics).

Has anyone EVER experienced this. If so help, please????? Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Nope, no clue. Just a wild guess.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

It's possible you're using a font that doesn't have a bold variant or

that
the bold variant of the font you're using is missing or damaged.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.