Meryl

Default ListBox

How do you create a listbox in forms? I have the UserForm macro, but when I
add the listbox... I don't know how to add a list into the form. I am
creating the form in Word's main page, not in the macro section.

Thanks.
Meryl
--
http://www.meryl.net/blog/
Dian D. Chapman, MVP

You need to use the .AddItem method to add items into the list.

Check out this free video from my Word AutoForms and Beginning VBA
course. In it I demo ActiveX controls on a page from Lesson 6, and
you'll see how it's done.
http://www.mousetrax.com/training/Fr...AMember01.html

You can find more info on forms he
http://www.mousetrax.com/techpage.html#autoforms

By the way, use caution when using ActiveX controls (from the Control
Toolbox) in a document, as they will suck up your resources and too
many can easily crash your page, as you will see in the above video
demo.

Dian D. Chapman, Technical Consultant
Microsoft MVP, MOS Certified
Editor/TechTrax Ezine