Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DOU DOU is offline

Default pause a macro to name file to be saved

I am converting a .rpt file in word. After I have set the right format for
the file, I want to save it. However, I want the macro to stop where I can
type in the new name for the file and then continue to save it at the
designated folder.

I really appreciate anyone who can help.

Thank you for those who have answered my postings yesterday. They all
worked with what I needed it to do.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Dialogs(wdDialogFileSaveAs).Show