Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Melody Melody is offline

Default Removing extra page

Hi;
I cannot figure out how to remove an extra, or blank page from a file. I
have a one page document that when originally making the document, it went
into 2 pages. But after editing, it is now one page, but it will still show
two pages. It does have a header and footer, and when I try to remove them
from the second page, of course the first page is affected. I just want to
remove the second page from the document so when I print, I don't have to
remember to instruct my printer to only print page 1. I can do this, but I
would like to figure out how to do this to prevent this.

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mary Sauer[_2_] Mary Sauer[_2_] is offline

http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/BlankPage.htm

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/