Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
RonL RonL is offline

Default Bookmark brackets show up on hard copy print

When protecting a document with €śExceptions€ť the portions of the document
which are chosen to allow editing by others are shaded and surrounded by
brackets when Protection is Enforced.

When printing this document neither the shading or brackets are shown on the
print.

However, when I Bookmark the various highlighted text and use these
bookmarks in subsequent documents (using the field code {INCLUDETEXT} then€¦.

On printing, whilst the shading does not print, the brackets do show on the
print.

How can this problem be overcome?