Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] herman.bennett@gmail.com is offline

Default Using a Word file to do a presentation with custom animation(entrance)

Hi,

I would like to project the pages of a word document in a
presentation, and for most pages, I would like to show first one part
of the page and then another one (like the entrance effect in
customized animation in PowerPoint). Does anybody know a way to do it
in Word? Given the amount and order of the text it is not practical to
pass them to power point.

Thanks,
Herman