Andy Siegel

Default Address label problem. Letters all on left margin.

I have several users, on several different computers, printing to several
different printers having the same problem. The common element is Microsoft
Word.

When creating an address label, all the letters line up on the first space
in each line. They're able to type it fine, but when they go to print it or
save it, all the letters jumble together in the first space.

For this to happen on multiple machines is odd. I hope someone has an
answer. Did I miss a patch somewhere?

Andy Siegel
Dover, DE

How can I insert a clip art image into an existing address label . Janice Microsoft Word Help 1 March 2nd 05 05:37 PM
unable to merge outlook address book names with label printing/ma. JoanieMay Mailmerge 1 February 28th 05 08:11 AM
Label maker problem Higgi New Users 2 January 2nd 05 10:34 AM
Top margin problem Mel New Users 1 December 10th 04 03:53 PM
5160 Labels - Left Margin off Cindy M -WordMVP- Mailmerge 2 December 1st 04 02:30 PM